THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 24, 2009

♥ exited

♥ carmen love ♥
im exited bout 2molo..
because im going to sunway lagoon with my hubby.
but this morning he was sick.
he has fever n running nose =(
so i call him to drink more water and rest more.
he just text me and said he's feeling better now
i'll definately take pics of us.
but i don't know will be free or not.
coz im nt going to hold my camera while playing.
hmm...so maybe is take those pic before n after having fun.
really don't know wear which bikini..gosh..
i hate this part.
lol my friends know my style-quite open to them-
so i don't know which of them will gossip bout me when i wear bikini.
-which i feel they wont- I THEM ^^
im wearing bikini 2molo which is my 2nd time
-1st time is at singapore , force to wear coz only swimsiuts allowed-
lol some ppl will think that im a nerd
coz only 2 times i wear when im now 15. ==
im looking forward



0 comments: