THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

♥ my lovely day

♥ carmen love ♥
was very busy these few days...
16th Nov
-went to midvalley to watch 2012.


this movie last for 3hours..n its awesome!

here's our tickets! ♥

this movie had gave me warning that i hav to appreciate things.
i cried when i watch this. its so nice bt sad..
bt i feel very annoying becoz there is a few auntie behind me.
when there is ppl die..she laugh. swt.
she's so annoying n she spoil the whole damn movie.
really wanna stand up n call her to shut her mouth up.LOL

i duno why..i dont really like to camwhore these few days.
so..i din even take a pic. haha
weird~
i had my 3rd time to pasar malam with hubby on 17th Nov.
i've try 2 new things.
fried carrot cake and sumting called "ham sin beng"
weird name. lols
my 1st time to have it. hehe.
ok...i think thats all...
im lazy to write..
actually i've done many things. hehe

0 comments: